Thursday, June 28, 2007

Introducing...


everybody blogging so i figured...i got stuff to say, pics and music to share, plus i got a new record i'm working on and a couple fixin' to be released (howard lloyd's quickie EP, sputnik brown's "3 shades of black"). Its all about exposure nah mean. Plus i got a different way of looking at the world that may help, soothe, incite you to some sort of action.

I'll have something interesting to say soon.
Stay tuned.

**Thats me & DJ Shark (japan STAND UP!!). Yall besta recognize. Flick courtesy of Fresh (dot) Daily!!! In fact...I'ma bless yall with some of me & Shark's (Shark is the John Coltrane of turntables IMO...wait til y'all hear him on the Sputnik record!!!!) work together...
Time Bomb (produced by e tha 5th)

2 comments:

Mr. A said...

Yeah I am feverishly awaiting the release of some Sputnik product (and re-release of the H. Lloyd product).
"Man, I'm sick sanity's slipping" -H.Lloyd

oxy-gen-ius said...

"...We're five deep/ three shades of black. We fortify the visuals like aerosols & fat caps."

Man, Sputnik Brown is going to change the entire complexion of the game. They are like the perfectly packaged group. ALL the emcees have crazy skills, and the production is OUT OF CONTROL!!! I look forward to anything they are involved with. These guys have been around for a while too. I remember the House Of Reps and the DCNY album a few years ago. The emcee Oxygen from the group used to do Giant Step back in the early 90's. He has a track on Muro & K-Prince's "Golden Era Of Hip Hop" mix too. Seasoned veterans!